Friday, July 5, 2013

Cake, Cookies, and Confections

Tiffany Box Cake

Poinsettia Christmas Cookies

Holly Bush Christmas Cookies




Festive from scratch holiday cookies: shortbread cookies decorated, mint kisses thumbprints, and fruitcake cookies (all my own recipes).


My famous apple pie. A sweet and savory creation of my own design.


A "peppermint" mandarin orange cake. My grandmother's recipe but substituting the mandarin oranges on top for cherries to make a "peppermint" pattern for Christmas



Doctor Who Party goodies: Jammie Dodgers & Little Adipose Marshmallows


Handmade candy roses for Valentine's Day




Various bakery goodies that I learned to make and deorate

Cheeseburger in Paradise cookies



Sheet cake. I did all the polka dots.



Graduation Cake. I made the Yellow Jacket & The Bow

Up close of my fab yellow jacket.

And of my pretty bow

I made the graduation cap and tassel to add to this cake.

Close up of my cap

Cap after the flower was added for the cap button and additional strings for the tassel were piped.

Smash Cake

Smash Cake

I was really proud. I made all the animals except the zebra.









No comments:

Post a Comment